Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best Drug Store Concealer and Foundation for African American Woman?

I have a cocoa to dark complextion. I just don't want to spend a lot on expensive brands.What is the best Drug Store Concealer and Foundation for African American Woman?
of course african american's need concealer! why wouldnt we?


and its not just acne. hyperpigmentation. GOOGLE ITWhat is the best Drug Store Concealer and Foundation for African American Woman?
Heyy! okay i am NOTTTTT trying to be mean cause im curious...cause i have an african american friend...but do black people need concealer? sorry if your offended im just curious!
What exactly are you hiding? I'm sorry, but you sound very very dirty to me. Do you have pimples? Wash your face with SOAP.
London drugs is pretty good for that sort of stuff they have loreal its really good
Use cyanide
i heard Iman's own brand is made specially for women with darker skin
L'oreal age rewind. Everyone tells me my skin is so clear and pretty.
black opal is at wal-mart and it is really good for our skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan