Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best concealer/powder for sensitive skin?

I have sort of sensitive skin on my cheeks. Anything I use on my face makes it even more red. What concealer is from the drugstore that can be used undereyes and on my redness and what powder is the best for looking flawless?What is the best concealer/powder for sensitive skin?
I've been there .


Try Covergirl Ultimate Finish liquid powder makeup (about 11$ at a drug store) and for a powder Maybelline mineral power about 15$ Works' really good!What is the best concealer/powder for sensitive skin?
Neutrogena Powder (:


It has stuff that helps prevent pimples.


It works wonders.


And Mineral Makeup clogs pores (It did for my friend, she broke out SO bad! %26amp; She has sensitive skin also)


So, I reccomend anything from Neutrogena.
try bare minerals it works great i use it and have sensitive skin but make sure u get the starter kit thats half of what makes it o good
try bare minerals, you'll never go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan