Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are good concealer stick to use?

I have acne that i want to cover up, and my pores on my cheeks are big. What are inexpensive concealers that won't harm my skin?What are good concealer stick to use?
Physican's Formula is amazing.





There are a lot of options, they can be found ANYWHERE, and it doesn't clog pores, so it helps FIGHT acne!What are good concealer stick to use?
Clinique is really good but expensive. Go to your local drugstore, thats where i found mine and look for one thats ';medicated'; meaning it will help it go away AND conceal it.
Laura Mercier is great it doesn't clog pores, nothing. You can get it at Macy's. I'm not sure how much it cost, but I love it.
Sally Beauty Supply has their own which is pretty good.Otherwise I like MAC Cosmetics. You can also try Physican's Formula (drugstores).
I use Sonia Kashuk's. It is the best, and lasts a really long time. I don't know if this is good or not, but I've had mine for almost a year, and it's still good, haha.


Mine is liquid concealer, they work the better then a stick.





You can get her makeup at Target.





Also applying it with a concealer brush instead of yours fingers is also the best way, it blends on more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan