Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best foundation and concealer to get at sephora?

I need suggestions! My skin isnt that great....i have a rash on my cheeks that i need to cover up so i want some good products to use.





Is NARS good?What is the best foundation and concealer to get at sephora?
You shouldn't use any makeup/skincare that could be more irritating to an already existing rash. First, get the rash checked out and medication if needed - that will get rid of the rash and your skin will look better.





After that, try a gentle foundation like bareMinerals. Some people are sensitive to it, but most aren't. The good thing about Sephora is that you can try stuff out before you buy it.





Good luck!What is the best foundation and concealer to get at sephora?
Be careful. If you're going to get MAC, be sure as hell to layer some skin primer. I bought the select SPF 15 and within minutes it separated on me, even if it was new. If I were you, I'd go for mineral makeup. Go to makeup alley before you buy ANYTHING, dear. Those reviews really do help. A good skin primer, believe it or not, is the Monistat anti-chaffing gel. It's $6 and has the same ingredient that makes other primers work. I've tried liquid too often, and even the sephora brand liquid, and it covered well when I layered but I'm not sure if you'd like it. I don't have major skin problems. Last thing: Be careful to keep your receipt dear! I tried a fresh tester tube of Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara and I was sold, but when I came home with the one I bought, it wasn't the same, but I can't return it (Even if I have the packaging I believe).
i would highly recommend using something natural like bare minerals...i had horrible acne and within about a month of keeping my normal cleansing routine but switching to bare minerals i saw a drastic change...they have the starter kits for like $60 and it even shows you how to apply it...it looks really good doesn't clog pores and is really light...feels like nothing at all
if you have to get one from Sephora ... try Bare Minerals ..





otherwise M.A.C has the best foundation and concealers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan