Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you get concealer off a lampshade?

I was using my liquid concealer and i squirting it onto my finger when there must have been air in it and squirted out onto my lampshade. lol how do i get it off. I havent smeared it or anything.How do you get concealer off a lampshade?
i'm having the same problem but i had mine squirted on my bf's bag. :( i wonder if alcohol will help. or soap powder..?How do you get concealer off a lampshade?
Scrape the most off with a knife, remove the rest with an eraser or piece of bread, best of luck





In the military the brown paint you see on soldiers faces is made by Max Factor (honestly!) you would not want our boys going blind or contracting dermatitis now would you
The lampshade is nothing but a thin, delicate fabric. Any liquid stain remover can be spritzed on it, then gently dabbed off or rinsed under the bath tub faucet. Just don't try any scrubbing because the fabric will stretch and your shade will be ruined. When it's clean, sit it in a nice sunny, windless spot and let it dry naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan