Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best concealer for the eyes?

I have really fair skin. The inner and under portion of my eyes are bluish. I bought Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer with powder and it doesn't seem to work all that well.What is the best concealer for the eyes?
Benfit- Bo-oing (I think that's how you spell it)....AMAZING.What is the best concealer for the eyes?
Benefit's Boi-ing. Works soooo well. Definatly recommend it!
maybelline makes this special cover stick for your eyes. check it out
i need help on this one too. i tried covergirl but it didnt work . right now i am using revlon. its better but i still need a concealer better than this one. i would suggest that buy a concealer from the mall. such as mac, estee lauder, chanel.
i use lancome
My skin is darker than yours, but a makeup consultant told me to mix a pretty heavy consealer (I think they're all the same consistency) with an eye cream (about 60% concealer and 40% cream) and then spread it over my dark circles with a make-up brush (not a sponge!). After this apply your foundation and/or powder on top. The powder should set the concealer.





I use Estee Lauder products.





Play around with it. I hope it works!
I have found 1 brand to be very effective. I, too, have very fair skin and have burns on my face. So you see my need for concealer. I personally like AVON's Radiant Lifting Concealer. You can get it online at





http://www.youravon.com/katawnasmith
Clinique concealer for fine lines works really well under eyes, even for people who don't have fine lines - it's full coverage but doesn't get cakey.
I use Mary Kay Signature Facial Highlighting Pen. It will ';lift'; the shadowy areas of the face. Your skin will look brighter, your tone more even and your face more radiant.
Touche Eclat by YSL could be just the thing for you! You apply it under the eyes and it catches the light which hides dark circles, can also apply it to browbones and lips to make them look more pouted. A pen of it lasts for 200 applications, well worth the money! I think it's around 拢12.50 can't quite remember!
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan