Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best concealer for under eye circles?

I'm asian and have dark purplish circles under my eyes. Any recommendation for best noncaking concealers to cover my dark circles.What is the best concealer for under eye circles?
I have used many different kinds, so I think my opinion is reliable in this respect. I have very dark undereye circles. I've used cheap drugstore brands of every kind and application, and I have found that Laura Marcier has the best concealer for me. It comes in different tones for different skins, and #2 is my perfect shade, with warm undertones. I spread it on with a concealer brush and pat it with a makeup sponge. Then a top it with YSL Touche Eclat for days when I look really tired. It has great coverage, but does not settle in to lines!What is the best concealer for under eye circles?
Here are some concealers that have had good reviews for hiding eye bags and shadows. Buy a shade lighter than your skin tone.


Rimmel Recover Anti-Fatigue Concealer, (budget one for under eyes)


Bourjois Anticerne Pour Petits Matins 鈥?Anti Shadow Concealer (good budget concealer for eye bags)


Clinique Airbrush Concealer (good for under eyes, eyebags


Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (good for under eyes, redness and other blemishes. In Style award 2006)


Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen (described as a magic wand for dark circles, eye bags and shadows) seems to be popular.
better than a concealer.





try murad's agespot remover, it lightens dark blemishes and pigmentation.





if you're desperate, have a facial laser treatment from your dermatologist. a single treatment cost around $200 for the whole face. but the treatment is worth it. it lightens even better than the murad product. but it is a painful even with the topical anesthesia, esp on the second layer/ application. and you need at least a week downtime, because your face needs to heal. after a week, your face will be clearer. it removes spots, blemishes, wrinkles, acne, bumps; but you will need to have additional treatments for stubborn spots.
Lancome sells a great one. See below. They used to sell one that was like a pressed green powder (green, i know, its weird) that worked really welll, but i cant find it online, it may be at the counter still. But this I have attached from Sephora is awesome!
I have been using Kryolan concealer pallete, it comes in 5 colours. I use a combination of the colours to cover the blemishes. I'm Asian and find the orangie colour concealer from Kryolan quite good for covering the dark eye circles.
Sleep is best, lol. However, usually a good makeup in a shade or two lighter than your skin works best, then a little powder on top. Neutrogena Visibly Even makeup is the best, non-caking and good coverage makeup that is out there right now.
I always had a problem with under eye circles. I use Mac concealer one shade lighter than your foundation. It's pricey but it works.
Physicians Formula Gentle Concealer Stick Yellow
L'oreal Touche Magique.


its a total mirror of YSL Touche Eclat


without the bigg pricetag!!
have you tried under eye triangles? or any other type of polygon?











(it's a bad joke, get over it.)
dior and chanel
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan