Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good foundation and concealer?

I've been hearing a lot of good reviews from mac etc, but I hear it really clogs your pores (or however you spell it), I also heard alot of good things about the hd foundation.


And what kind of foundation is better, liquid? Powder?





I want a foundation that doesn't clog your pores too much


It doesn't make you break out


Good coverage


Long lasting





And basically that's what I'm looking for in a concealer as well.What is a good foundation and concealer?
I use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and it's amazing! It's all water-based so it doesn't clog your pores at all. It just sits on top of you skin. It also covers immensely well. It acts as a foundation and concealer all in one. It's so great. If you go to google and type in Dinair you'll find their site...hope this helps...=)What is a good foundation and concealer?
The 2 best and most natural looking Drugstore Make-up Brands (And neither test on Animals!):





Sally Hansen Natural Beauty


http://www.sally hansennaturalbeauty.com/default.cfm


(Remove the space between sally and hansen)





Check out the videos on the website for suggestions.





Physician’s Formula


http://www.physicians formula.com/en-us/default.html


(Remove the space between physicians and formula)





Physician’s Formula Recommendations:





Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


(Voted “Best Face Powder” in Star Magazine)





Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush: ~$12.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


(Won ';Testers’ Favorite Product Award'; in Fitness Magazine and Awarded “Natural Beauty Award” in Natural Health Magazine)





Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in 3 the pack





The 3 pack is not on the website, but I know for a fact it is sold at Target. It's probably sold at Walmart, and wherever they carry physician's formula products. The colors I saw that it came in were fair, light, and medium.





I have oily skin, so here’s a tip if you do, too. Just carry around the Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil in a purse or backpack (for school or work or shopping or whatever) and apply it when you feel oily. It's 100% translucent, so it just eats the oil without looking chalky or heavy.





To me, the mineral powder and blush looked hard, like I'd have to scrape it with my powder brush, but really it comes of quite easily. Take the brush it comes with and just dab it on, it'll come off without any rubbing at all.
1. THE BODY SHOP foundation.


2. GUERLAIN foundation.


No matter what texture, it all depends on your skin.





1. MAYBELLINE is the best concealer.


2. KANEBO is wonderful.


3. TOUCHE ECLAT by YSL is great.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.
I love Bare Minerals, because it covers everything, isn't irritating, and it stays put all day. The ';Bisque'; is what they call concealer, and it is amazing.
mac may make you look good.


but it contains lots of oil.


it will make you break out extremely.


i'd use avon.


or stuff at sephora.
The BEST concealer out there is ESTEE LAUDER.. $20





Foundation... for natural....bareminarals.... uhmmm....


it all depends on ur skin type...
yes mac is really good


( =
Revlon ColorStay liquid.


It's got medium coverage. It lasts up to about 8 hours.
In my opinion MAC foundation is horrible it feel heavy on me. BUT Make Up For Ever is absolutely the best foundation I have ever worn and I have tried it all from drugstore brands to MAC to mineral makeup and Make Up For Ever is by far the best!!!! The concealer is also really good (the one in the tube but i hear the ones in the palette are really good also) I honestly do have skin that is prone to breakouts eventhough I don't have much acne I take really good care of my skin but if I didn't I would be a total pizza face. Make Up For Ever has never once made me break out. The concealer as far as I have been told by ladies at Sephora it actually has ingredients in it that clears up ance and I kind of believe them because I had a few spots and I covered it with the concealer and within a day the spots were gone. And my acne when I do get it definitely does go away after just one day.





As long as you wash your face every night the issue of clogging your pores really shouldn't be an issue. Like I said I have acne prone skin and even when I have fallen asleep with the MUFE foundation I never broke out. I use Mat Velvet + and the Duo Mat powder. I like using both liquid and powder but with MUFE you can use either or it's just really good makeup. But I think if you have dry skin in general you would want to go more towards the liquid and then sweep a transparent powder over to seal it and then for oilier skin a powder may work better but always carry your blotting papers!!!! :o)





But I really can't say enough good things about the entire Make Up For Ever line, everything they have is amazing. I never used their primer I hear Smashbox is still better but everything else is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan