Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best concealer that I can buy at walmart?

One that covers acne and dark circles under the eye. Don't say Cover Girl, it didn't work for me. Neither did Neutrogena. I heard Maybelline was good.





So which one is the best?What is the best concealer that I can buy at walmart?
Maybelline dream matte concealer mousse works great very lightweight it glides nice soft on your skin it just also is non greasy it gives you a matte finish you can go Rite aid store for 1 buy get 1 free special it ends Thursday so don't delay also also almay has nice concealerWhat is the best concealer that I can buy at walmart?
I sometimes just end up starting inexpensive and trying out a few different ones. Do what seems right and Im sure your instinct will be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan