Saturday, November 28, 2009

Any concealer product to covering the pigmentation on the face?If does which on is the best?

I want to hide my pigmentation that affected on my cheeks.Any remedies.Any concealer product to covering the pigmentation on the face?If does which on is the best?
look for a cream to powder foundationAny concealer product to covering the pigmentation on the face?If does which on is the best?
Hide it? I'm not sure, but get rid of it by putting sunblock on it. Make sure it doesn't clog pores. There is sunblock made specifically for the face. Also, try neutrogena's at-home microbrasion system. microabrasian? microdermabrasian...yeah I think that's it.





Sun makes it turn darker, and the more you remove skin at th surface, the faster the replenishing of new skin cells = faster healing.
i use a concealer called este' lauder maximum coverage...it has spf20 or something its really great!
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
I love Benefit's Boo-ing concealer. I have some strange freckles on my face and that stuff is thick enough to cover them up. I believe it is about $18, but it lasts a long time....
Check out Dr. Dennis Gross M.D.'s website. Justl look for his site on yahoo! I've used his products, sort of pricey, but works wonders.





But, keep in mind different products react differently on each individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan