Monday, November 30, 2009

How do i apply concealer and how does it show on my skin?

Do i apply it with my fingers or a brush or i dont no? Also like i see alot of yellow , green and colored concealers , like while it show that color on my face or will it blend or how would it show on my face ?How do i apply concealer and how does it show on my skin?
Use your finger, and pat it onto the blemishes until its all been patted into your skin.





Yellow concealers/colour correctors are used to hide bluish coloured blemishes, under eye circles and bruises.


Green concealers/colour correctors are used to hide red blemishes (i use Physicians Formula green colour corrector on my red cheeks)


And purple concealers/colour correctors are used to hide yellow toned blemishes such as sallow complextions and blemishes on bronze skin tones.





When applying any colour corrector, like concealer, you pat it onto your face, and it's not recognizeable, even if you don't wear foundation. I would suggest foundation over the top though, to even out your skin tone.





Before applying foundation don't forget to exfoliate, moisturize, wait 10 minutes, applying your coloured concealer and then apply your foundation. Following with normal skin-coloured concealer and powder if you wish.How do i apply concealer and how does it show on my skin?
blend it with ur fnger. concealer blends to match ur skin tone, so don't worry coz it won't show on ur face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan