Saturday, November 28, 2009

What tinted moisturizer and concealer is best for an African American with a bronze skin tone?

I am just starting out with concealer and foundation an I want a natural, fresh, look but still cover up my flaws like dark circles. Help, please.What tinted moisturizer and concealer is best for an African American with a bronze skin tone?
Jergens makes a Natural Glow Moisturizer that deepens skin tone for a year-round glow. It comes in different types for different skin tones. I don't share your skin tone, but I love the product... hope it works for you!





Good luck, hon.What tinted moisturizer and concealer is best for an African American with a bronze skin tone?
Have you tried Fashion Fair? It's in the cosmetic department in a lot of stores like Dillard's, Macy's, etc. It caters to women of color. They have lots more shades to chose from than a lot of other lines. The coverage is awesome and speaking w/ a professional will help you w/ a lot of makeup tips. You owe it to yourself to go. Have fun!
I don't know if Bobbi Brown makes a tinted moisturizer but I would give it a look. If you are just looking to cover up dark circles dry a concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan