Monday, November 30, 2009

What foundation/concealer should I use to cover up freckles/dark circles under my eyes?

Please don't tell me that freckles are gorgeous, because they're not on me. Okay? I'm only asking for brands here, brands that will cover up my freckles and dark circles under my eyes well. By the way, what's the difference between foundations and concealers?


Thanks!What foundation/concealer should I use to cover up freckles/dark circles under my eyes?
The absolute BEST BRAND of makeup (which can cover up the circles and freckles) is MAC. You can look up the locations where they sell it on their website. At the stores they can do a consult and put the makeup on you to show you how it works or the right foundation. I've been using it for 8 years and people used to call me Porcelain Doll because of how clear it made my face look apparently. After using it, I would never use another brand unless I couldn't get this stuff...What foundation/concealer should I use to cover up freckles/dark circles under my eyes?
YES - STUDIOFIX powder is the foundation powder i use - it is the BEST! Report Abuse

foundation is your makeup for all over your face. it's lighter than concealer, because foundation mostly gives you light/moderate coverage, and not full like concealers.


concealer does what it sounds like it should: conceals blemishes, freckles, dark circles...any sort of imperfection. concealers are opaque, for the most part (meaning; you can't see through them: total full coverage).





sounds like you don't need both, so use whatever you are using for makeup all over your face, but i know a great, cheap drugstore concealer that hides EVERYTHING.





physician's formula: conceal rx physician's strength concealer...$8 at walgreen's.





good luck!
Oil of Olay, illuminating eye concealer!!! Get it, it's worth the price and really works. You don't want real haevy makeup, it makes a person look like a phony and a clown if they sweat. A moisture tint is great. Hey, freckles are cute!!!
Try Smashbox, camera ready full coverage concealer, is amazing!!! it covers everything. I like their powders better than mineral also because it holds on better than mineral makeup, for me atleast. Try the Halo powder!
I have tried tons of concealers to get the perfect match..I found Nivea Concealer was the perfect one it adjusts your tone %26amp; doesn't appeal like your putting anything
haha i got freckles they are dark brown.. yeah ur right they arent that great.





I use to cover my freckles up with mineral makeup


:}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan