Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best concealer for fair skin?

I currently use MAC concealer and I am curious if there is any better ones out there. I also have fair skin so if you know of a concealer that looks natural with fair skin please let me know!What is the best concealer for fair skin?
I'm fair skinned as well.


and my mom won't buy me expensive MAC makeup, so i use:





Rimmel London Stay Matte


and BonneBell Bronzer over that.





to touch up I use:


Stay Matte (Rimmel London) Compact concealor and foundation.What is the best concealer for fair skin?
best concealer ever is dermablend. get the lightest one. it coverss so nice.
I'm pretty pale and I have sensitive skin, I love


http://63.123.151.33/browse/product.jhtm鈥?/a>


The Balm's Time Balm.
A concealer that works for fair skin also works for dark skin.


Just find one that matches your skin exactly.








I'd reccomend MAC or clinique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan