Monday, November 30, 2009

What does the concealer you put on your eyes do?

I have been watching this person on youtube. She(RicoLovesMAC) does make-up tutorials and she always puts eye concealer on. What does that do and where can i find one in stores?What does the concealer you put on your eyes do?
I assume the 'concealer' is a primer, or something that she uses as a base for her lids. It basically helps to prevent creasing of your eyeshadow and make it more vibrant.





You can find SO many primers in like, any store seriously now adays, but the one that I still think is the best is Urban Decay's Primer Potion. The bottle itself sucks, but the product is like my only holy grail item.


Another one you could try is one by MAC, I don't know the name though and I've never tried it. Their um.. paint pots? or something I think... Or paint canvas? Not sure, it's in some tube that looks like a reallllly mini toothpaste. It worked for my lids for like a year, year and a half, then it all of a sudden started to crease my shadows regardless of what brushes I used or how much shadow I used.What does the concealer you put on your eyes do?
If you don't notice that you need it, chances are - you don't.





Concealer covers up imperfections you may have on the skin ie; dark spots %26amp; pimples etc. Watch for the kinds that are very dry, they pull your skin %26amp; the really oily kind will run off. Mineral kind sometimes will clump also. If you don't have dark circles or laugh lines, you probably don't really need it.
It is supposed to make wrinkles go away. You can get it at any store that sells make up.
well it covers the dark circles underneath your eyes.. you can get some at macy's, or even pharmacies ; )
I watched a few and she uses MAC paint pot as a primer for the shadow. It keeps it from creasing and fading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan