Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best concealer to hide dark circles under eyes?

I am 26 so I don't need one for wrinkles yet, but I do get dark shadows under there and I have those lines from wearing glasses for years.What is the best concealer to hide dark circles under eyes?
I use everyday mineral's sunlight concealer. Its in powdered form but if you are getting one in cream form, make sure you get one that is not too drying. And be very gentle when removing it.





www.everydayminerals.comWhat is the best concealer to hide dark circles under eyes?
I use Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Eclat, its brill can be used with our without foundation and it has a natural look - some can leave you with obvious white circles! Its a bit of an investment but it really is worth it (all the stars use it - any more need to be said) hope you find one that suits you.
mac studio finish concelaer


194 brush


saves my lifee
Bobbi Brown makes excellent makeup, especially under-eye concealer! When buying a new under-eye concealer, be sure to get a shade that's slightly pinker than your skin color. If you choose something that's too yellow, it won't blend correctly with bluish-grey under-eye circles (b/c yellow and blue make green...not necessarily a good look). Best of luck! :)
I use kms mineral essentials. It is an all natural mineral makeup and their concealer is amazing. It is a mineral powder you apply with a brush. I have had circles under my eyes for years, and I have some discoloration around my mouth. I use this concealer and it all disappears. You can find them online at www.kmsmineralessentials.com
i used to wear glasses all the time and i had the same problem.


there are many things i recommend to use for dark circles.


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


this is made specifically to hide dark circles.


it works very well, from personal use i know.


but i am using this now:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


it works so well,


just apply it with your finger because if you use a brush it'll look too streaky.





apply the concealer under your eye and then apply your foundation on top of it so it blends nicely with the rest of your skin.





i suggest putting a primer on before you put the concealer so it stays on when your glasses rub against it (i always had weird lines under my eyes where the makeup faded, i had heavy thick rimmed square glasses though, so that might have been more pressure).





smashbox photo finish light foundation primer helps even your concealer stay on longer (i actually recommend that for your whole face!)





good luck.
I have a Maybelline concealer, 'Coverstick' and it works good for me with dark circles when I haven't slept much and stuff
Preparation H
Hmmm.... used tea bags work for eye bags...not too sure if it does for dark eye shadows under the eyes. You can try tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan