Monday, November 30, 2009

Is wearing a mineral concealer and setting powder on a daily basis ok for my skin?

I'm a fifteen year old girl going into high school, and I just recently got into makeup. I purchased a mineral concealer, and a mineral powder. I plan on using them daily to tone down the redness on my nose and cheeks... Is that ok for my skin? Will it do any damage in the long run, or is it ok? I just want to make sure it's safe and healthy. Thanks!Is wearing a mineral concealer and setting powder on a daily basis ok for my skin?
im pretty sure its okay :)


mineral makeup is sopposed to be good.Is wearing a mineral concealer and setting powder on a daily basis ok for my skin?
As long as you wash it off at night you should be fine!


It's great that you're wearing mineral!
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan