Saturday, November 28, 2009

What brand of concealer and facial scrub would you recommend?

I hate all the white heads on my face. Plus the dark circles under my eyes are kind of frustrating. I've used every possible concealer there is and I don't get the result I want. Would anyone tell me what concealer and facial scrub should I buy?What brand of concealer and facial scrub would you recommend?
Hi,


The best concealer Ive come across is chimare mineral makeup cream concealer- it is absolutely THE best thing ever. its so light, doesnt cake and you can wear it on its own without foundation and you cant see it, and its waterproof!What brand of concealer and facial scrub would you recommend?
Hi there,


Their website is www.chimaremakeup.com . They ship worldwide air express in about 5 days so its a quick turnaround. Its all natural and organic- I cant say enough about the product- its been a god send for me- no more black rings under my eyes! Report Abuse

I use the Clean and Clear Dark Spots scrub.. As for the concealer, try the Ives St Laurent Radiant Touch concealer, its amazing.. Good Luck :)
Try the lotions and alcohol-free sanitizers from


http://www.Germdestroyer.com/ dist#559443
I would recommend bare essentials for the concealer. as for the facial scrub I'd say clean and clear. It works really well for me. If store bought doesn't really go for you, then see a dermatologist, they can prescribe something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan