Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to keep a concealer from creasing and accentuating the fine lines under the eyes?

Does something need to be applied prior to the concealer? What type of concealer would minimize these problems? But it needs to be heavy enough to cover up significant dark circles. If you have some specific concealer brands suggestions, etc...list those as well. Thanks for the help!How to keep a concealer from creasing and accentuating the fine lines under the eyes?
When you're doing your makeup routine. Start with an under eye primer. My favorite is Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, but there are a lot out there. Then put foundation on. If you put the concealer on and then the foundation, the foundation will just wipe it off and it'll look grey. So make sure you put the concealer on last. I use Bourjois Imperfection Concealer. I do this routine everytime I put on my makeup and the dark circles are nonexistant and I've never had to worry about lines. So try that and I hope it works.How to keep a concealer from creasing and accentuating the fine lines under the eyes?
Using the airbrush foundation normally alleviates this problem, but if that is not an option I would be sure to apply moisturizer under your eye prior to putting on the concealer or foundation. This fills in the creases before applying the makeup
constant dark circles can be a sign of a medical condition. i use bare minerals and the concealer is powder too so i have no problems with that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan