Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is good liquid concealer for my acne and acne marks?

I like to wear liquid spot concealer on my pimples and the red marks they leave behind before I put on my foundation.





I used to wear Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Concealing Stick but its like out of stock everywhere :( it was perfect. Cost 7 bucks and thats it.





Any suggestions on where to buy it or a new product I can use? I want it to be liquid concealer cause they cover well. And cheap please.What is good liquid concealer for my acne and acne marks?
I recommend any product made by Neutrogena. Their products will not clog your pores, and also contain ingredients to help heal your current acne. Good Luck!What is good liquid concealer for my acne and acne marks?
I love Maybelline Dream Matt Mouse, I know its not a liquid, but it has very good coverage, and doesn't look obvious at all and is also cheap.
you can find an answer about your question and know more about acne by visiting this blog http://teensandhealth.blogspot.com
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan