Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best brand of under eye concealer?

I've been getting dark circles under my eyes a lot the last couple months. I think it's partly cause I've been working so much I've been loosing sleep. (I also probably need to drink more water.)


I was wondering though, what is the best brand of under eye concealer that is a drug store brand?What is the best brand of under eye concealer?
MaybellineWhat is the best brand of under eye concealer?
Try Sonia Kashuk's Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette from Target. The palette comes with 4 cream concealers; each concealer has a different purpose. The concealer to treat under-eye circles is the salmon-colored concealer. It blends in and conceals the dark circles amazingly. Plus, the palette is a mere $10.
As a Mary Kay Beauty consultant I can vote for being able to have used lots of make up prior to Mary Kay and I can tell you that Mary Kay has the best concealer Ive used. Its creamy, and its available in your shade of skin. if you want to check it out for yourself, go to Mary Kay.com, then browse Mary Kay In touch, and where it asks for a consultant, type in my name. Luz Maldonado-Vanderperk. if it is of interest to you , feel free to contact me at 702-235-4370
almay the ingredients may also be really good for the under eye skin too
Loreal True Match Concealer in your skin tone
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan