Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best and most long lasting concealer?

I have fair and dry skin and I want a creamy or liquid concealer that can cover redness on my cheeks but still look natural. Thanks!What is the best and most long lasting concealer?
Do you want a concealer or a foundation? I'm a little confused. they have cream concealer, but I don't like it, its too hard to get it onto your problem spots. I prefer a stick. Maybelline Pure is what I use, concealer, foundation, and powder. They all work well on dry skin and fair skin. I'm very pale. Plus they are oil-free. Always use a moisturizer before you apply sny make-up, it will make the make-up last longer.What is the best and most long lasting concealer?
You don't want concealer. That is more for dark circles and blemishes. You may want to try a tinted moisturizer. You really need to be using a moisturizer daily and if you are looking to blend your skin tone a tinted moisturizer is a way to combine the steps. Cosmedicine is a fabulous line. They make a matte tinted moisturizer that works wonders. A bit costly but worth it. Ulta and Sephora both carry it.
I'm a model but I don't have the clearest skin, but I promise the best thing you can put on your face and it's better than everything even all the products at Sephora. It’s the Dream Liquid Mousse from Maybelline; you can get it at any drug store! Even Publix. Click the link to see what it looks like http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg%26amp;size=l%26amp;tid=5386928 I have red cheeks and big pores and this completely covers it and does not make my skin break out! It even says on the bottle – “for an airbrushed look” and it really does! It costs around seven dollars, it really depends where you buy it.
Check out these animal-friendly website that are good for the planet and cruelty-free:





Urbandecay.com


Maccosmetics.com


Smashbox.com


Marykay.com


Avon.com


For more Animal %26amp; Earth friendly brands try googling it.





And what I like about there websites is you can talk LIVE with them, if you're unsure of a color, how to apply something, or what product to use, ect their live make up professional consultants will help you with your questions.





DON'T use these non-animal and non-planet friendly product brands:





Neutrogena


Maybelline


Covergirl


L'Oreal


Olay


Ponds





And if you're unsure if other product brands test on animals, try googling it. Try checking out Youtube.com if you are unsure about what they do to animals when they test on them, maybe you will think twice before using the product.
revlon true blend i think its called. i use it and it blends right in with your skin. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan