Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I prevent my concealer from making my skin look cracked and dry?

Every time I apply concealer to my face, it makes my skin cracked-looking, dry, and slightly splotchy. Please help? Thanks.How can I prevent my concealer from making my skin look cracked and dry?
I have dry skin too so I think that what you need to do is put on moisturizing cream before you go to sleep!! That should prevents looking like your skin is cracked-looking.





Hope that helped!!How can I prevent my concealer from making my skin look cracked and dry?
Make sure your face is moisturized before you apply make up, and allow it to set before doing so. Also, it could be that your concealer is old. Try switching it for another creamy or liquid concealer of another brand. Or try a bunch of brands (like at the drug store) and return the ones that give you problems.
What you do is, before you apply the concealer you should lightly powder your face with YOUR skin tone.That should


A) Give it a nice, air brushed look.


and


B) Fill in the spaces where the cracks would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan