Monday, November 30, 2009

How dark or light should my foundation and concealer be compared to my skin tone?

How dark should my powder be as well. Also, can I use powder to cover up my dark circles? I am fairly tan with horrible dark circles. How do I apply concealer? Thanks, answers are greatly appreciated.How dark or light should my foundation and concealer be compared to my skin tone?
Your foundation should macth you


concler should always be one shade lighter then your skin toneHow dark or light should my foundation and concealer be compared to my skin tone?
Well foundation should match your skin tone, or else you will look fake. They have that smart foundation now or whatever so maybe you could try that. Powder more than likely won't do very well for dark circles, that is what concealer is for, which should also match your skin tone so it doesn't look different from the rest of your face. For that, you just put a little dab of it on the dark circles under your eyes and blend it in. =)
Not really sure what I would recommend to you. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting cheap and trying out several products.The review site is pretty good at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and read the reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan