Saturday, November 28, 2009

My concealer is oil based, and it clogs up my brush. How can I clean my makeup brush off?

What can cut through the oil? Its a brand new brush- meant for applying concealer evenly, really good quality. Unfortunately my concealer is oil based rather than water based and so the brush doesn't wash clean with water. How can I clean off the brush so it doesn't get ruined? Thanks for your help.My concealer is oil based, and it clogs up my brush. How can I clean my makeup brush off?
You could get a makeup remover from any popular makeup counter or you can use what's already in your shower.





True you can get a baby shampoo but if you already have shampoo for normal hair then that will work perfectly.





Just rinse the brushes in warm water, then work the shampoo into the bristles and rinse clean. Do this until the water from the brush rinses clear. Leave the brushes to air dry on a towel so they do not lose there form.





I recommend washing your brushes out weekly to be on the safe side since you use oil based makeup this way you don't risk clogging your pores.My concealer is oil based, and it clogs up my brush. How can I clean my makeup brush off?
go to sallys and ask one of the girls for brush cleaner products. they have some really good ones i use for my m.a.c brushes.
run some water into the sink, and add some face wash, baby shampoo, or any gentle soap that you have available. also add a small amount of makeup remover if it doesn't work without it. swish the brush through the soapy water and clean it with your fingers until most of the makeup is gone. try not to mess up the bristles. when you're done, drain the sink, then run the brush under some water to remove the suds of soap. squeeze out any excess water from the brush in the direction of the bristles. pat dry with a towel, then lay it down and let it airdry overnight.





There is a video on how to do this on this link:


http://www.expertvillage.com/videos/make鈥?/a>





the link might not work, but you can always just go to the website.
Try cleaning your brush with baby shampoo . Its a cheaper alternative to buying makeup brush cleaners and it works just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan