Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of foundation or concealer is good to cover up my acne?

I have mild acne that I like to cover up, or to attempt to cover with make-up. I prefer mineral make-up even if it doesn't give the best coverage.What kind of foundation or concealer is good to cover up my acne?
I have the same problem I've tried Sheer cover but I broke out so its not worth the moneyWhat kind of foundation or concealer is good to cover up my acne?
loreal true match, tht works really well, but i would suggest a cleanser and mosturizer to keep the acne away, the usually works, if u have really bad acne just use proactive
If you want to spend the extra move, you could get either Sheer Coverage or Bare Essentials.These are expensive but very good mineral foundations that last all day and have great coverage. But if you don't want to, use some of Physician's formula mineral make up. It doesn't work AS good, but it's not bad either :]
Clean and Clear makes concealer that covers zits plus has acne medication in it... plus its cheap!
MAC'S STUDIO FIX IS THE BEST!!
Physicians Formula





http://www.physiciansformula.com
buy mac makeup! it is the best. they have really great foundation. it DOES cover up acne really good. i used to have acne too and it always worked for me. use the foundation and powder over it to set it off. i know you didnt ask, but if you want to clear up your acne try neutrogena! it works, i promise. use a cleanser and then the on the spot acne treatment. i also have the bar of soap. the soap smells like crap but it works well. and remember, dont use cheap make up! good luck!!





oh yeah, buy it at macys, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's...';upper department stores';. i think sephora might carry it too, thats what ive heard.
The things that finally worked for me is maybelline concelor that i just dab on spots then blend in and Bare Minerals powder concelor. It feels like I'm not wearing anything but it covers well and it's oil free so it won't make you break out. Good luck!
Cover girl tru blend whipped foundation is amazing!
im not sure of the exact name of it, but it is this nutrogeana one which also has sunscreen in it and it has sacyclic acid which will help to make your acne go away as well as cover it up. It works wonders for me! If you are at the store look for a silver rectangle box about half an inch thick, and when you find one that you think it is just check the active ingrediants to see if it has sacylic acid! good luck!
Tips for applying Concealer to cover up acne


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
I would go for Bare Minerals. I break out a little and have to cover up some acne scars and it works like a charm! You can order it from them online: http://www.bareminerals.com/





Or go to Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





The starter kit is amazing and it came with EVERYTHING you need. I just bought the concealer (8 bucks more) to feel like I was covered up a bit more.





Sephora Store search: http://www.sephora.com/help/stores/index鈥?/a>





Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan