Monday, November 30, 2009

Have any of you girls ever used the green concealer stick that is supposed to conceal reddish tone spots?

I've tried a yellow concealer stick before (conceals any bluish tones, like under your eyes) and I was wondering if the green kind actually makes any difference, or shows up green.Have any of you girls ever used the green concealer stick that is supposed to conceal reddish tone spots?
It probably works. I've got some greenish correction powder i use to use before I got fulltime on smokymountainminerals %26amp; got the red out of my face/complexion. There's a primer in some that's greenish too %26amp; it should work like mine did.Not very expensive at all.Have any of you girls ever used the green concealer stick that is supposed to conceal reddish tone spots?
It does show up green.





VERY green.





And, actually, in my experience, and in makeup artists' experience as well, coloured concealers should not be used. Period. It shows up as the colour, and then over top you put skin coloured foundation. Do you really think no one can't notice that random 'cake' of colours you have? You may be trying to cover a blemish up, but instead, you've highlighted it and made it more unsightly.





Sure, green get's rid of the red.


... but now you have green.
No, don't use it. It just makes you look like you have a greenish cast to your face no matter how carefully and evenly you try putting it on. But I guess you will want to try it and see for yourself.





I wish I knew what to use too. I find that even regular concealer doesn't quite look right on reddish skin. That's why when I can afford to someday, I want to just get laser treatment to get rid of the redness for good.
Hi. I haven't tried it yet, but I was at a skin care party last week and the consultant said it really does work. She didn't happen to have any on her to try, but she assured my friend it does work. I know the consultant and she's not a pushy, in it for the sales type person. I would give it a try if I were you.
the green concealer is meant to be used under a foundation type makeup, For non makeup coverage, try the skin toned concealers.
Yeah, I just bought some recently (I think it was Eucerin brand) and it actually works. It doesn't make you green - it blends in and diminishes the redness.
its amazing. i really like it. go cheap and get the NYC kind it's a whole foundation kit and it works really well
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan