Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best concealer for dark circles?

Dark circles runs in my family so i have come to accept that there is no product that will completely hide my dark circles. I have tried M.A.C studio fix but it creases on me even with a primer so that was a waste of $15. I need a really good concealer that i can buy at a local store such as target, walmart, rite-aid, Walgreen's, avon etc. It also needs to be under $10What is the best concealer for dark circles?
Honestly, dark circles are very difficult to get rid off. Being a chronic insomniac, i can totally relate!





I find cover up usually works, I use Revlon's. Nothing too expensive, just buy a shade lighter than you usually wear, and sometimes that'll do the trick.





If you want to be more old schooled, applying aloe lotion under your eyes really soothes the puffiness, as well as some of the darkness, and I've heard tea bags can do the same. but i'm not sure.





If your circles are from sleep though, sleep is the best solution. But i hope those other suggestions help. Good luck :)What is the best concealer for dark circles?
Your Answer:


I haven't found an Avon concealor that I love yet, but I have found a product that does a really good job of reversing my dark circles. It's the Avon Alternative Eye Cream.





I just tried it recently because I got it in a bundle for just $15. It's regular price is $25, and it's available on the Avon website. They routinely have specials where you can get a discount.





I honestly didn't think it would do anything, but one week later, I'm using less concealor.





The Avon concealor I'm testing now is the Beyond Color, only $7 at full price. It has a little paintbrush and goes on wet then dries quickly. Very blendable and buildable. Doesn't run or crease. But it was too light of coverage for me. Until now. By combining the Anew Alt. Eye Cream and the Beyond Color concealor, I'm getting a positive result.





But I still plan to give the other Avon concealors a try.





I've read good things about the Ideal Shade concealor, which is only $6 full price and is often on sale for less.





One product that really works for absorbing light is the Avon Magix. When I don't where makeup, I do wear Magix. Only $10 full price, many reps use this product as their concealor.





I am an Avon rep but I don't sell products through this ID.
Physicians Formula works well, the trick to getting rid of dark circles is to put a base coat of a greenish concealer on (link shown below) because the color counteracts the reds and purples which appear in dark circles. Once the green base is put on, put a skin tone concealer on it and that should take care of them! Physicians formula make up is usually sold at convenience stores.





Link of concealer


http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/face/concealers/01305.html
everyday minerals concealer. You can try the free sample. only pay shipping fee.. i used to use the revlon concealer..but it has paraben properties, i'd rather be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan