Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best concealer for hiding redness?

I want a creamy concealer that is reasonably priced and will last all day. I've heard about green concealers that cancel out redness, so any opinions from people who have tried these are welcomed. Please be specific about products that I can try or look for information about. Thanks!What is the best concealer for hiding redness?
I use the green concealer from Maybelline. It comes in a twistup container, like lipstick, and is thick and creamy. Don't put it on by applying it directly. Put some on your hand and use a small brush to put the teenist amount on the red spots as possible. A little goes a looooong way.





I only ever use it on the worst spots because it is very finiky to get the hang of, and it's not really necessary on the spots a regular concealer can cover up.What is the best concealer for hiding redness?
i used clinque wet concealer. it works so well! and lasts the hole day! i put it on then aply my powder over it and it hides and redness and hides the bumps well. its not to expensive resonably priced but deffinatley 100% works!
I like Almay. I have used green to cover red, I have a scar that is red, however, they have a yellowish tinted concealer that works the best for me. It is some what thick, but it works great!
i use the sheer cover duo one.


its a normal skin colour %26amp; works very


well!








Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan