Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best concealer or something similar that can cover up moles on faces?

I have a few moles (beauty spots) on my face that I want covered up. ANy help?What is the best concealer or something similar that can cover up moles on faces?
Defiinitely give Benefit Boi-ing, very pigmented and will provide fabulous coverage. :)What is the best concealer or something similar that can cover up moles on faces?
If you try and cover it you will still be able to see it. I have one my face and I have never been able to cover it. You either have to get it removed (quick and painless procedure) or live with it.
i love moles dont cover them up lol i've named mine its called molly and if you look at maroline monroe she has one in the exact same place im honoured :D


please dont cover them up you should be proud of them (:
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan