Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best concealer to use on dark under-eye circles?

I have quite dark under-eye circles. Sure if I get loads of sleep every night and eat well they are not as bad, but they are always still there. I've tried one concealer, MaxFactor Mastertouch, which works quite well, but it's a cheap one and I'm sure there are some that would provide better results.





I've heard that the YSL is one of the best ones.What is the best concealer to use on dark under-eye circles?
benefit has great concealers honestly try erase paste or boiing trust me awesome coverageWhat is the best concealer to use on dark under-eye circles?
YSL is over-rated %26amp; over priced.





I'd try L'Or茅al Paris Studio Secrets Anti-Dull Skin Primer Medium Skin (I wouldn't use it on pale skin though). This was created by supermodel Linda Evangelista and make-up artist James Kaliardos %26amp; is salmon coloured which make-up artists recommend for dark circles under the eyes.


http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>








Other than that, Bourjois' Brush concealer; I was amazed with the results. It's an illuminating one.


The shade Beige Rose is salmon coloured %26amp; that's what make-up artists recommend for dark circles %26amp; altho' at first it looks a different colour to your skin, after a little while it really blends in well %26amp; hides the dark circles really well.


If you have really pale skin, I'd buy buy the Beige Claire though.


http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s鈥?/a>





this one dispenses from a brush in a pen like kinda stick.





PS%26gt; I wouldn't pile it on too thick as that will emphasise your dark circles even more %26amp; will make you look un-natural.


Also, try this natural remedy tip, it is supposed to help with dark circles under the eyes:


';...use vitamin C-rich raw potatoes. You simply grate a large potato and squish the pulp and juices into a poultice which you apply and leave on the skin overnight.The idea is that this simple remedy creates a nourishing skin food to regenerate skin tissue at the cellular level and leave the skin looking clear and revitalised...';
I think in this case almost any concealer would be good since you want to cover dark under eye circles. You need to find the right colour for your skin tone and then you need to make sure you're putting it on properly for your under eye circles. you're going to want to look up, and pat that sucka in. some people use their fingers but i use a brush becaue i have oily skin and i dont need any more gunk going on my face.





a trick my sister uses to give her a wide awake pop look is she goes one to two shades lighter with a concealer under her eyes and it really gives her a wow effect. you want to be careful that you don't look like this though: http://dynamic.images.indigo.ca/PostAtta鈥?/a> I mean I like ganguro style but I don't want to look like that :D.





Of course I always say MAC concealers are my one and onlys and you could also try MUFE. those are the only ones I've ever had work for me.
YSL touche 茅clat is one of the best concealers for dark circles.





However I use the Dior Skin Flash as i find the formula is weightless and is in less orangey shades





http://www.twenga.com/dir-Health-Beauty,鈥?/a>





Perfect for guys or girls: just try either the ysl or the dior between the two u'll find one that works for u!
asked by a guy...... anywayz.


http://www.yslbeautyus.com/make-up-compl鈥?/a>


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_list.a鈥?/a>


avon is supposedly pretty good 4 concealer
i have a similar problem the way I hide it is by using a cream concealer and one that I find to be a really good one is one by sally hansen that was inspired by Carmindy from what not to wear.
dere is one tip to hide dark circles, take any concealer be it any. apply a little red lipstick on ur undereyes and then apply concealer. blend it, nd Viola ur dark circles disappear
MAX FACTOR IS THE BEST FOR UNDER EYE DARK CIRCLES. I USE IT EVERYDAY
ysl








deffo
Dermablend Cover Creme is great in my opinion.. it is smooth and full coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan