Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you prevent your under eye concealer from cracking?

I'm using Almay Bright Eyes Eye Base and Concealer. You can use it under your eyes[that's what it says on the box] I pad on a small amount of the liquid under my eye, I still find it looking as if my skin is cracked. I tried wagging my finger under my eye like someone suggested and I still got the same problem. Any suggestions?How do you prevent your under eye concealer from cracking?
Try a different brand. Ask for suggestions at a make-up counter in a department store. It is usually the cheaper brands that contain too many fillers that crack or are too oily and smear your mascara.How do you prevent your under eye concealer from cracking?
Mine never cracks, you must not have very good concealer, or you wear too much of it. Until you can get better concealer, try moisturizing really well or even mixing the concealer with moisturizer.
Try adding a minute amount of eye cream on top of your concealer or blending it with a very small amount of visine. This will thin it and prevent the dry cracking yet allow it to still adhere. HTH
maybe it's the type of concealer. I had this problem and switched to a mineral stick one by Physicians Formula and it works great! or maybe you can try putting some eye cream on beforehand.
Moisturizer help concealer not crack.
use cream concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan