Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can I exchange a MAC concealer for a different one at a different location?

I bought the MAC select moisturecover concealer and I don't like it, I want to exchange it for the MAC studio finish concealer. But the store where I bought the concealer is VERY far and I need to exchange it at my mall. Am I allowed to exchange it at a different location?Can I exchange a MAC concealer for a different one at a different location?
Yes, you are allowed to return it another MAC location--It does not matter what department store/MAC retail store is. If it is Macy's then they won't take the return unless if it is only from Macy's.


Good Luck!!


-Former MAC employeeCan I exchange a MAC concealer for a different one at a different location?
yaayaa


answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AleQ9CgS8IFKvVKYBv4hmx3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090716140951AAnAdJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan