Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best type of concealer that is inexpensive and doesn't clog your pores?

I am currently using Lancome Dual Finish Versatile face powder (that my mom passed down to me) and Ultima II Wonderwear foundation as concealer. I want to use other stuff, so I need a bit of help choosing...





My breakouts are light - I get about three pimples every time I break out.What is the best type of concealer that is inexpensive and doesn't clog your pores?
I really studio sculpt concealer from MAC it's like 20 something, but a really inexpensive one that i really like is victoria's secret very sexy concealer, i like the consistency of it and it doesn't cake, but they don't have a hugh range of colors like MAC. but if you do want to try that one, i'm sure you'll find one that'll work for you.What is the best type of concealer that is inexpensive and doesn't clog your pores?
All concealers clog your pores. You need to clean your face often and use a moisturizer every morning and night. Whatever concealer you get is still going to clog your pores if you wear makeup on a daily basis.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan