Monday, November 30, 2009

What's the difference between foundation and concealer? Which one is better to hide large pores?

I have large pores around my nose and on my nose. My skin is slightly oily and I don't have much acne. Sometimes they just appear, but it's not something that I don't worry about a lot. However, I have like red sports around my nose and on my nose that looks as if I do have acne even though I don't. Which do you suggest to use to hide this?What's the difference between foundation and concealer? Which one is better to hide large pores?
Concealer completely covers imperfections and dark circles. After applying the concealer, lightly pat some powder onto the area. This will set the concealer and help to increase its longevity.What's the difference between foundation and concealer? Which one is better to hide large pores?
foundation is for your whole face. concealer you just put on acne or dark circles. foundation would be better :)





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan