Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best concealer in your opinion?

That gives great coverage (dark circles) and Lasts all day...





The one I use right now is cover girl ';invisible'; but by the time I get home my dark circles are showing again..I need a better one which I probable have to cough up good money for so I need recommendations because I don't want it to go to waste.What is the best concealer in your opinion?
';Making your mark in life is all about the choices you make. The right color can change everything. The right attitude can open any door.';





M.A.C. Studio Finish Concealer is amazing and can hide any blemish!





or





Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer, for a Drugstore option.What is the best concealer in your opinion?
Well I used foundation from Mary Kay and one day i was cleaning the bathroom and water splashed on me and my honey was passing by and he saw me he said i looked so pretty So sexy . I was stunned cause i just had water splashed on my face and was a little sweaty my hair was up in a pony tail. So i looked in the mirror amd my makeup was as if I just put it on . Yes that made my day !
Rimmel Cover The Blemish. It's about 拢3 %26amp; works perfectly on under eye circles, spots, scars.. It's a lifesaver.
Lancome Effercernes undereye concealer is what I swear by!!


Awesome (and I am a beauty product junkie!)
maybelline mineral power
Lancome Effacernes and Benefit Erase Paste.
MAC concealer. They cover very well!!!
mac studio fix can cover anything it covers my acne scars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan