Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best concealer to brighten under eyes?

I use Maybelline liquid for blemishes but when I put it under my eyes it is too heavy and accentuates the lines. Plus the color makes me look weird, kind of washed out. What concealer is good to cover just a little darkness, not a lot, and brighten up the eye area?


Thank you for your helpWhat is the best concealer to brighten under eyes?
Make sure you choose the right colour for your skin tone. I suggest Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer or Minneral concealer for a more natural look. It works for me and hope it does for you too.


Check out the source for more detail.


The videos are amazingly helpful!What is the best concealer to brighten under eyes?
yellow.it brightens and hides imperfections at the same time.i use Physicians Formula.
covergirl



benefit's boi-ing is the most amazing thing ever!
MAC
vitamin E oil but on your face at night

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan