Monday, November 30, 2009

What kind of concealer is a very good kind and one that you recommend?

I need a concealer; I have been trying to find a good one for a while but failed to do so...also not to expensive. It is for my dark circles and blemishes? any suggestions?What kind of concealer is a very good kind and one that you recommend?
you should get the Maybelline Mineral powder concealer is so awesome it cover everything you want scars, blemish, redness I have 3 months using it works great very nice sheer doesnt look cakey also it last a fair amount a time cost $8 .What kind of concealer is a very good kind and one that you recommend?
I swear by Cover girl Aqua smooth. They sell it at Walmart for like 8 dollars. It's amazing. Goes on smooth, blends well, and covers blemishs and under eye circles really really well. And you never get the cakey look like with some foundations. Give it a shot :)
The best one out there is BeautiControl. You may email me at kellrenner@yahoo.com and we can get some ordered up for you. I use it everyday and it covers my circles. It is not expensive either.
Rimmel London hide-the-blemish concealer! I love it!
Maybelline Cover Stick.
I like the Covergirl stick.
Rimmel! I love the stuff, it goes on so smooth. use the liquid, not powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan