Monday, November 30, 2009

What foundation and concealer should I use?

I'm 15 and my skin isn't too bad but it's kind of yellow in some places and my eyes always look tired and puffy. I really want to make my skin an even colour and flawless looking. Any ideas for foundation and concealer? Preferably tinted moisturiser, I've heard that Lara Mercier is good. I've already tried the body shop, doesn't work.What foundation and concealer should I use?
Laura Mercier is very good, I use the oil free version and find it works best if I use the primer underneath. Expensive though.


At 15 I'd recommend using a good foaming cleanser and very light moisturiser or serum (not both) at night, this should brighten your skin tone. Try an eye gel in the mornings for the puffiness, Vichy do a good one.


Personally I'm not keen on undereye concealers. After a while they just look cakey and make the skin look more uneven and blotchy.What foundation and concealer should I use?
Maybelline 'Dream' mousse is really good because it covers you up good and proper and also you dont get foundation lines and can just put it in certain places, not all over your face. The only thing with foundations, you have to get them off properly with makeup removers or your spots will increase.
MAYBELLINE





DREAM MATTE MOUSE





AMAZING.





im 16 and have bad skin and all my friends use it too





its really light on the skin and easy to rub in, it never looks smudgy or uneven.
rimel recover and rimel concelar works for me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan