Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best concealer on the market?

What one is the best for blemishes?


What one is best for dark, under-eye circles?What is the best concealer on the market?
The Medicated Blemish Concealer by Bee-Luscious for your blemishes. It is a combination medicated and cover-up concealer. All natural and works great.





Hydra-Bright Line Diffuser also from Bee-Luscious is made just for the under-eye circles.





Also since your screen name is love lip gloss. You should try their Lip Tox Sheer. It has real diamond dust in it and I absolutely love it.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/storeWhat is the best concealer on the market?
I have used many different kinds from expensive to cheap. And what I keep going back to, because it works so good for me is...NYC concealer(super cheap). I use the light %26amp; they also have a green one for red spots under foundation. Looks like a tube of lipstick I got mine at Target, I believe it's at Ulta 3 too.
i love bare minerals multi tasking bisque, it works great on dark circles.
estee lauder's double wear concealer. outstanding coverage. for both blemishes and under eye circles.
estee lauder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan