Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best natural looking concealer that works really well?

I have some acne and i want to cover the acne, but i want may skin to look natural.


I've used some products but the texture of my skin doesn't look natural.What is the best natural looking concealer that works really well?
visit a dermatologist and ask her/him. they will knwo better then us plus, they'll give u a coupo n :DWhat is the best natural looking concealer that works really well?
Try mineral makeup. There are a lot of different brands out there. You can put more of it on top of parts of your skin that you want to cover and less elsewhere. It looks much more natural than cream concealer and it really won't make your acne worse. In fact, a lot of people say it makes their acne better. The only downside is that it might make your skin itchy. It does that to me. I don't get a rash or anything but my skin does itch when I use it.
L'Oreal TrueMatch is the only concealer I have ever used that actually worked. I am very pale. They have lots of different shades and tones with a chart to help you figure out what will work for you. Yay! Usually they just have make different shades of the same color which is dumb because people have different skin tones, ie Asians will have more of a yellow tone and my best friend is really pink. Etc. I can't believe it took them so long to make this stuff!
bare essentuals works the best. its natural and it covers really well. one good thing about it is that you never have makeup lines becuase the line is so easy to match your skin tone. and also it works well because it is loose powder.
Bare essentials works great, i love it!! :)
Try Origins. They don't use a lot of chemicals in their products so it shouldn't break you out. their concealer offers good coverage
PHYSICIANS FORMULA CONCEALER
i use the ones from Avon
Test some stuff out!
i would like to know too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan