Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best foundation and concealer for people with acne?

I have acne on my cheek and a little on my chin and I wanna cover it up, but I need a good foundation and concealer to do it! Any ideas? I tried getting almay smart shade, it works good but so little coverage! Can someone recommend something good?





I also have dark circles, whats good for that?What is the best foundation and concealer for people with acne?
I would suggest going to you Dr and seeing if you can get extractions from a dermatologist. That way they clear up easy and fast. Always exfoliate to get into your pores. And always moisturize before putting on your makeup. I use MAC foundations and they are really great. They have a few different kinds, so I would go in and talk to them for best coverage with pimples.I have drier skin so the one I use is better for that.What is the best foundation and concealer for people with acne?
Ok, i think you shouldnt use a liquid foundation.


If you use a product called BB CREAM (blemish balm) cream.


Its a product sourced mainly cosmeticly from asia.


originally came from germany for post plastic surgery patients to achieve a more attractive skin and good healing process.


Its very cheap.


for Acne, i would say go for it!


its the best, i put it on sometimes and dont notice that i have any imperfections


looks like your own skin.


blends well and moisterizes


i have BONSKIN bb cream


i have it sourced by a private citizen in korea, It works out extremely cheap.


i only payed about $6 for a 50ml.


but they usually retail for about $14


very good, and you can get a great healing process, if spots are getting out of control.





If you go onto ebay, you can get bb cream very cheaply.


just because you have acne on your face. i wouldnt suggest to buy 'SKIN FOOD' bb cream as, these can be the cause of break outs.


other then that


its very safe! will not cause you any more harm





Good luck
Mary Kay has a fabulous concealer %26amp; foundation... and a shade to match every possible skin tone. Any time I get an imperfection, I take a dab (a little goes such a long way!) of concealer and pat it on. It stays on all day and takes away any red or discoloration. You can also use the concealer under your eyes... covers any dark circles. I put Mary Kay's Creme to Powder foundation on all over my face. It provides such GREAT coverage and stays on all day... it's amazing stuff. If you want to check out the shades, visit my website at www.marykay.com/mrwahl. I love Mary Kay products so much, I signed up to represent the company. Hope this helps!
I use Mary KAy concealer and mary kay Mineral Powder foundation and it works great to cover blemishes! It's reasonably priced too and it's the cheapest profession grade makup around. you really should try it! There's also a medicated acne treatment gel that's only $7 at this site. I use this makeup and skin care everyday and I love it!


http://marykay.com/melissa-bertrand
if you have acne just go to a dermatologist or do it at home keep hands out of face and be careful what you put on your skin and wash and cleanse face every morning and night and dont pick at it dark circles get more sleep and use organic makeup in the process to wait for your body to get back to your normal sleep time
I agree with someone upstairs that the best way is not to cover it, you need find out the way how to get rid of them! there is a fast way to do with it here:http://terry.summerhost.info/pox/uncateg鈥?/a>
powder is always better for acne.


it doesn't go flaky and horrible.


and it doesn't clog up pores


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Using foundation and concealer will only make more acne because you are covering your pores. I suggest clearasil cream, it works really fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan