Monday, November 30, 2009

Is it possible to get caught wearing eye concealer?

I'm a guy and I'm planning to use an eye concealer for my under eye dark circles. I'm not gay or anything..., but I just want to look better.Is it possible to get caught wearing eye concealer?
First, you need to make sure the color matches with your skin. Then just make sure that you blend in the concealer fully and maybe even use light strokes to get a youthful effect.


*** TIP: if you really want to conceal the dark circles blend the concealer with a pink tone so that your dark circles dont appear greenish from a distance.Is it possible to get caught wearing eye concealer?
not really, although you have to buy one that blends good, doesn't smudge off, and really matches your skin tone.


one of my guy friends uses it and i didn't even know until he told me. no one else could tell.


lol that's not gay, it's brave to admit it.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


xx
no not really, just get a good 1 nd blend it well.





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
not really if you get a goood kind. and blend it in well enough. youll be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan