Monday, November 30, 2009

Is it okay to use a cream concealer under my foundation? Or is a liquid concealer better?

I bought the Benefit's boi-ing today. I already have the Benefit's Hello Flawless pressed powder foundation. So is it okay if I apply my cream concealer first then the powder foundation? I see most people always using liquid concealer and then applying either pressed powder or liquid foundation, but never cream. I have combination/pale skin btw.Is it okay to use a cream concealer under my foundation? Or is a liquid concealer better?
concealer should go on top of foundation...





if you put it on first, you rub it off when you apply the foundation





steps:


1. primer


2. foundation


3. concealer


4. setting powderIs it okay to use a cream concealer under my foundation? Or is a liquid concealer better?
Cream or liquid concealer works under foundation. Cream is basically the same thing, just make sure you blend it in. If anything, foundation on top helps because it sets the concealer and keeps it long-lasting.
Just use liquid foundation. Or else you would have alot on.


And people notice foundation. I mean we have this girl who I know and she puts on alot of foundation and people make fun of her and call her fake. So just dont put on alot.
yes! put cream first


if you put powder first, the cream will get messy


and i won't look natural
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan