Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best brand of concealer and foundation?

I have under eye circles and I want to know what the best brand is that really works. And to go along with it, the best foundation? Thanks.What is the best brand of concealer and foundation?
The 2 best and most natural looking Drugstore Make-up Brands (And neither test on Animals!):





Sally Hansen Natural Beauty


http://www.sally hansennaturalbeauty.com/default.cfm


(Remove the space between sally and hansen)





Check out the videos on the website for suggestions.





Physician’s Formula


http://www.physicians formula.com/en-us/default.html


(Remove the space between physicians and formula)





Physician’s Formula Recommendations:





Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


(Voted “Best Face Powder” in Star Magazine)





Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush: ~$12.00 individual, ~$20 in the 3 pack


(Won ';Testers’ Favorite Product Award'; in Fitness Magazine and Awarded “Natural Beauty Award” in Natural Health Magazine)





Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil: ~$13.00 individual, ~$20 in 3 the pack





The 3 pack is not on the website, but I know for a fact it is sold at Target. It's probably sold at Walmart, and wherever they carry physician's formula products. The colors I saw that it came in were fair, light, and medium. They probably have Tan; I just didn’t see it at Target.





I have oily skin, so here’s a tip if you do, too. Just carry around the Talc-Free Matte Finishing Veil in a purse or backpack (for school or work or shopping or whatever) and apply it when you feel oily. It's 100% translucent, so it just eats the oil without looking chalky or heavy.





To me, the mineral powder and blush looked hard, like I'd have to scrape it with my powder brush, but really it comes of quite easily. Take the brush it comes with and just dab it on, it'll come off without any rubbing at all.What is the best brand of concealer and foundation?
MAC for concealer (a little goes a LONG way and won't give skin a green tone or make it look dull) and Bare Escentuals for foundation. It's the only foundation I found (and believe me, I've tried them all) that doesn't feel heavy and doesn't clog my pores and make me break out. The color is buildable so you can have very light or very heavy coverage when and where you need it. It has SPF 15, leaves skin natural looking and doesn't have any awful, makeup smell.
I really like powder foundation from Sephora (NARS or Bare Minerals). Because they are very settled but NARS powder is a bit too loose. As for liquid foundation I like revlon colorstay, it is a cheaper version of MAC's studio fix fluids. As for concealer I really love MACs~ :)





Hoped I helped~
Bare Escentuals
yves saint laurent. it doesnt rub off and looks natural. it makes your skin look great
i use cover girl and like it but it all depends on you skin texture

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan