Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's a good concealer for my red face that is reasonably priced and lasts all day?

I've been using a Physicians Formula Concealer Twins 2-in-1 Correct %26amp; Cover Cream Concealer, and it has worked well, but it's a bit expensive and it doesn't last as long as i'd like it to. There's not a whole lot of product in the container, so it gets used up quickly. What's a good concealer for my red face that is reasonably priced and lasts all day?What's a good concealer for my red face that is reasonably priced and lasts all day?
BARE MINERALS is AMAZING - I'm blond with really red undertones and it totally covers. Its not really expensive, especially when you consider the foundation lasts like, 5 months, and the bronzer Ive had for 2 yrs!!





As far as how long it lasts, I;ve worn it all day, fallen asleep in it, and STILL had to wash it off the next morning.





(I LOVE THIS STUFF!)What's a good concealer for my red face that is reasonably priced and lasts all day?
I have the same problems as you in the summer it gets a little better though but anyways I used to use a green color corrector concealor stick by Maybelline but I didn't really like it because it was so cakey and it made me look really pale and slightly green which is weird. But now I just found out about elf they are really great you should check out their website. www.eyeslipsface.com anyway I bought their all over cover stick in fair and i use it on my face and its great it really covers it up i dampen a make up sponge slightly and tap it onto the concealor than I apply it onto the areas that are red and it looks so much better. The plus about elf is all of their products are 1 dollar except for their mineral make up which is slightly more expansive but still a great deal if you ask me anyways hope i helped:D
mark makeup/concealer Get heavy-duty overage with a feather-light feel using this silky cream that transforms into a soft powder .


http://shop.avon.ca/avonshop_en/product.鈥?/a>
I agree with music mom. I am a redhead (red skin, freckles) and it works wonders and it feels like you have no makeup on when actually it stays on until you wash it off. I think you can get a whole set online for $30 now.
You may want to check that your red face isn't rosacea.


http://www.rosacea.org/index.php





if not maybelline bare minerals works great. you can get it at CVS , good price, blends well and doesn't cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan