Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a good, inexpensive under eye concealer for sensitive skin?

I am a redhead and therefore the skin under my eyes is very transparent and sensitive. I often have redness and irritation, and I have chronic dark circles. I love Mary Kay concealer, but it's expensive and I hate dealing with a consultant. The Jane brand covers well, but it burns and makes my skin chapped. Same with Cover Girl.





Are there any good ones that work on extremely sensitive skin and cost less than $7?What is a good, inexpensive under eye concealer for sensitive skin?
You state Mary Kay's concealer is expensive. Compared to some others on the market, Mary Kay's concealer will last you longer than most others.





The Mary Kay concealer will last you 8 months to a year, or more, if all you use it is under your eyes. The amount you need is a tiny amount, and I mean tiny, because it goes a long ways in the area you want it. It's highly concentrated giving you more for so little. If you are using more than a tiny amount, you're using too much.





I'm sorry you don't like dealing with consultants. Makes me wonder if you have run into some pushy ones. Unfortunately, they are out there just like any other sales person for other products or services.





If you like the concealer and that's all you want, I'll sell it to you no questions asked. I don't pester my customers so if you're interested you can contact me at the address below, and if not that's okay too.





Have a great day.What is a good, inexpensive under eye concealer for sensitive skin?
I have sensitive skin as well. I bought clinique eye concealer about a week ago. It doesn't irritate my skin and it goes on nicely. I bought it from Sephora for $27, and it too goes a long way. It's great and I highly recommend it. Report Abuse

I really like Rimmel's concealer. Also Physician's Formula has some great concealers, and theyre good for all skin types.
I have always trusted the Neutrogena brand... it's noncomedogenic and has always worked on my sensitive skin. It's cheap, you can find it at any drug store, and it comes it shades that match most skin types.
Physician's Formula has a ';Magic Wand Under eye Concealer'; it's great!
Neutrogena is great. They have what they call a 3-in-1 concealer for eyes. It has the concealor, eye cream and SPF all in one. the great thing about this product is its specifically designed for sensitive skin eye area and it comes in different shades. The only thing is it costs $9.99 but well worth it and it lasts. Usually its on sale at CVS buy one get one free or buy one get one half off. i hope this works for you and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan