Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to keep concealer on without wearing off after applying foundation?

I have some blemishes on my face and I used concealer but it won't stay on after I applied foundation. I used the powder from Physician Formula.How to keep concealer on without wearing off after applying foundation?
Apply it after the foundation?How to keep concealer on without wearing off after applying foundation?
I use bare minerals concealer..


than mac studio liquid foundation...


than bare minerals powder foundation.





it hides EVERYTHING on my face
Sometimes the products we purchase at the retail stores do not go the distance. they are made with fillers that do absolutely nothing for you.





I use an all natural mineral concealer and makeup. I keep a very busy schedule and it keeps up with me 12+ hours. I apply the mineral powder concealer with a brush around my nose, around my mouth where I have a dark discoloration, and under my eyes. I then buff on my foundation. I get a lot of compliments on my skin. If they only knew what I cover up! You can find kms mineral essentials at www.kmsmineralessentials.com. I believe they also sell some of their products/kits on ebay. Good luck
First apply the foundation to your face and then with a tiny brush or the tip of your littlest finger, apply the concealer and then dust over the area with loose translucent powder or loose mineral make up applying with a brush.
I suggest to use a cream concealer and apply it after your foundation. Sometimes tinted moisturiser can work as well. Just remember to get a concealer that matches your skin tone.


Good luck =)


x
use a cream concealer!


powders will rub off and cream or liquid will adhere to your face a lot better, also, when you apply your foundation make sure you aren't pressing too hard or applying too much pressure, because that may be why your concealer is coming off.





here are a few good concealers i recommend:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


(stick concealer, more thick/heavy)


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


(i personally use this and find it to be really good when it comes to covering and staying put)





also, you might want to wear a foundation base before applying concealer because it can make the concealer set better and your makeup stays on better overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan