Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is concealer supposed to be 1 shade lighter than your foundation? Or the same color as the foundation?

I've never worn concealer because I've never had acne. But lately I've been in the sun and I'm starting to get a little bit of pink on my cheeks. I want to use the concealer to even out the pink.





Should I get concealer that is 1 shade lighter than my foundation? Or should the concealer be the same color as the foundation?Is concealer supposed to be 1 shade lighter than your foundation? Or the same color as the foundation?
one shade lighter, because layering foundation over concealer will make it darker. you want the skin to be an even color.





good luck, beautiful lady!Is concealer supposed to be 1 shade lighter than your foundation? Or the same color as the foundation?
concealer should usually be a shade lighter than foundation. concealer has a thicker consistency than foundation, so if you have the same shade foundation and concealer the concealer can look darker because it's thicker and you use more. it's best to buy one that's lighter so it blends with your foundation better.
1 shade for your face and minor blemishes, 2 shades for major blemishes and dark under eye circles.
concealer should be a bit lighter so that when you apply foundation it will all look nice and even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan