Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a good concealer to cover crows feet?

I have really bad crows feet and would like to know if there is a good concealer that will cover these lines up when I go out. I've tried numerous products with no results. Cannot afford botox. Any reliable anti-wrinkle creams/moisterizers that may help as well?What is a good concealer to cover crows feet?
BP.This safe, natural, minimal cost treatment has worked wonders for me and others on answers(see testimonial from ';big papy'; below) to quickly diminish them in a matter of days. First tighten skin there by opening mouth 3/4'; and pulling lips firmly back against teeth.


With front of first two (or three) fingers held together vigorously rub up and down on lines. For best/fastest results results do for 15 to 30 min or more daily (can do in two or three sessions). They will almost immediately start to fade and in 5 to 10 days, depending on how vigorous/how long you do, you will see definite fading.





Use any oil. I have had great results using olive oil. See my many other answers giving detailed treatments to remove/diminish mouth and laugh lines, frown lines, etc. Some also have answers/feedback from happy users.


Or find with Answers Advanced Search.


Select ';Any of theses words'; ';Best Answers';, ';Skin and Body';, ';Other - Skin %26amp; Body'; and in Question Status select ';All';.


Search with ';Mukunda M wrinkles lines under eye firm skin .........';


Do others entering: ';Mukunda M skin tighten anti-aging, rejuvenation, flawless skin,etc';





MESSAGE FROM ';big papy';(on ANSWERS):


';thank you mukunda so much i am greatly touched for your concern about my skin. i want you to know that i did continue the massage with tightening the skin around my mouth area and the lines are all most gone thank you so much, you have changed my life. Also my crows feet are all most gone too! I finally look my age!';


(And see her other glowing comments in her answers to wrinkle and line removal questions that I have also answered).





SOURCE(S): 20 + years research, experimentation - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments.....What is a good concealer to cover crows feet?
I don't know if concealer would be best. I would try a foundation primer. I use Smashbox's foundation primer, it's silicone base ( I know it sounds weird) and it helps fill in lines and pores to create a smooth surface for your makeup. Loreal has a primer that is similar that you can find at any drug store.





I even noticed since I've been using a foundation primer that my skin texture has improved, it's softer and my smile lines are less noticeable.
Moisturize, don't cover up.
I use Oil of Olay for Sensitive skin, and when I wear this religiously my crows feet are still there, but aren麓t as noticable.





I try to celebrate my crows feet and say they are laugh lines-it softens the blow:)
lotion?!
Spackle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan